Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme Phase II 2017, Apply Now
Government of Pakistan Prime Ministers Youth Scheme Phase – II Training Scheme for 15000 people, invites applications from all provinces along with FATA , Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir and ICT Government, Semi Government organizations.
Selected candidates (Interns) will be posted in Federal Ministries / Divisions, Provincial Departments, Banks, Corporations and Public / Private Organizations for a period of 1 year.
Terms & Conditions for Internship:
- Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme is not offering any job after internship. It is only an internship opportunity for a period of 12 months. It is only for the purpose of learning, not to be meant a permanent job.
- All internees will be given Internship completion certificates by Ministry of Provincial Coordination after completion of internship.
- Candidates who fail to deliver correct information will be disqualified.
- Candidates who took part in any Provincial Youth Training Program / Scheme etc.
- Candidates who are employed in any Govt or Private organization.
- Candidates who are enrolled in any Govt or private institute.
- Minimum 16 years education Degree recognized by HEC or equivalent / 3 years Diploma after Matric / F.Sc, 2.5 CGPA obtained in overall Diploma.
- Age limit 25 years.
- Pakistani Nationals with CNIC.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- 2% quota for disable people.
- 5% quota for minorities.
Date Posted: 22nd Oct 2017
Last Date: 5th Nov 2017
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted online on www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk