Jobs in USPCAS-E UET Peshawar 2017, Apply Now
US Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy, UET Peshawar, the center invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on contract basis.
1. Financial & Grants Manager
Qualification / Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Financial Management and post graduate qualifications in Finance, Business Administration, Management or Accounting.
- Experience with international development programs and actors, universities and institutions of higher education.
- Experience of managing grants under a USAID – funded project preferred.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, leadership, creative problem solving and ethical management.
- Strong data analysis and report writing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- English language fluency is required. Knowledge of Urdu and other local language strongly preferred.
2. Procurement Manager
Qualification / Experience: MBA or Supply Chain / M.Com with 8 years relevant experience Or Engineer (Elect / Mech) with 5 years experience in procurement.
Date Posted: 31st Oct 2017
Last Date: 12th Nov 2017
How To Apply: Interested candidates can send their CV’s and applications on the address mentioned in the advertisement.
- Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for interview.
- Applications recieved after due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the candidates.
- Suitably qualified and experienced females are encouraged to apply.
- The University reserves the right to widraw / cancel / postpone the advertisement in whole or part thereof.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.