Jobs in Population Innovation Fund (PPIF) 2018, Apply Now
Punjab Population Innovation Fund (PPIF) is a Non Profit, Section 42 Public Sector Company, established to render financial and technical assistance to innovative projects for population planning and improving access and generating demand for family planning services. A sustainable growth in population is essential for equitable and inclusive economic growth and social development.
1. Communication Associate (Graphics)
Qualification / Experience: A minimum Bachelors Degree in (Fine Arts, Graphic Design) or equivalent, however candidates with a Masters Degree in (Fine Arts, Graphic Design) or equivalent will be preferred.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a minimum 2 years strong portfolio.
- Proven experience of creative designing for printing press (Off set, Screen Digital) and various packaging designs (brochures, flyers, logo, designs)
- Ability to develop creative campaign design concepts, messages and layouts.
- Flair for multi tasking a variety of products, including website, newsletter, presentations, exhibitions and the company’s evolving corporate identity.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently with little direction.
- Complete command in leading softwares and technologies (In Design, Dreamweaver and especially Adobe Photoshop Illustrator (CS3 / CS5) and Coral Draw (x3 / x5). Knowledge of 3D / 2D Graphic Designing and video editing is preferable.
- A good grasp of the English language for communication, presentations and design direction.
- The ability to remain even tempered, while working under short deadlines and checking ego at the door while handling criticism.
- Experience of working on projects requiring content writing and editing.
Date Posted: 1st Jan 2018
Last Date: 8th Jan 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates can send their CV’s and applications on the address mentioned in the advertisement.