Jobs in Pakistan Red Crescent Kpk 2017, Apply Now
Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS) , Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Branch in collaboration with German Red Cross is looking for suitable candidates to fill the vacant positions of “Programme Manager” based at the Provincial Headquarters of PRCS KP Branch, Peshawar.
1. Programme Manager
Qualification / Experience:
- Masters Degree in Social Sciences preferably in Disaster Management from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience in Project Implementation / Disaster Management / Community Development and Social Mobilization preferably with International Organizations.
- Proven skills in planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Strong communication / Computer Skills.
- Bearing strong leadership qualities.
- Good Command in spoken and written English.
- Working experience in Red Cross / Red Crescent Movement shall be an added qualification.
Note: Only short listed candidates will called for interview for which no TA / DA shall be admissible. The Authority reserves the right to accept or Reject one of all applications, without assigning any reason(s).
Date Posted: 16th Dec 2017
Last Date: 26th Dec 2017
How to Apply: Interested candidates can send their CV’s and applications on the address mentioned in the advertisement.