Jobs in Mace Dubai 2017 , Apply Now
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
1. Construction Manager – Villa / Residential Project
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contract type: Permanent
Qualification / Experience:
- Degree Qualification.
- Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.
- 10+ years’ experience in Construction Management.
- Experience in major villa / low rise residential building projects.
- Previous Dubai experience is required for client approval.
- Preference for candidates currently based in UAE.
- Must be technically strong and comfortable driving contractor activities on site.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Responsible for managing and driving the nominated sub-contractors and main contractor.
- Responsible for the delivery of all site wide construction activities, through the supervision of all packages and relevant sub consultants and contractors.
- Responsible for performance of the contractor and/or consultant construction supervision teams to confirm compliance with contractual requirements.
- In-charge for the on-site management of construction activities at a senior level.
- Proactively drive the overall planning of construction activities to identify critical milestones and priorities.
- Understand the overall management of all administrative, commercial and technical services required for the management of projects.
- Have the necessary skills to undertake contract administration duties on a project.
- In depth knowledge of build-ability and construction methods.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
Date Posted: 26th Nov 2017
Last Date: Not Mentioned
How to Apply: To Apply online for this job click apply online button below: