Jobs in Institute of Business Administration Karachi (IBA) 2018, Apply Now
The Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Karachi, South Asia’s premier business school seeks the services of an energetic, dedicated, committed and result oriented individual for the position mentioned below:
1. Manager Testing Services
No. of Positions: 01
General Expectations: The incumbent is expected to plain and direct comprehensive student testing services and evaluation activities at multiple local / national sites. Accomplish assigned duties in an efficient and competent manner, striving for improvement and excellence in all work performed.
Responsibilities: The candidate will have several areas of responsibility including, but not limited to, the following:
- Major role of the incumbent will be to increase efficiency of the department under the supervision of Head of Testing Services.
- Ensures compliance with institutional policies, testing rules and guidelines as they relate to this position.
- Supervision assigned staff, including work schedules and assignments, provides training and direction, ensures budget compliance of part time staffing allocations.
- Take responsibility for time management, reporting and monitoring, risk management, quality assurance and change in management.
- Promotes testing services and manages annual testing calendar, overseeing the administration of other exams given through the Testing Center.
Qualification / Experience:
- Master’s degree from an HEC recognized University / Institute with at least 3 years experience of working in Testing Services Department of a reputed academic institution of higher learning. Candidates having Bachelors (CS) or similar, with at least 5 years of relevant work experience can also apply.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) strong interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and should have the knowledge of computerized and manual standardized testing protocols relevant to the position.
Date Posted: 14th Jan 2018
Last Date: With in 15 Days of publication of the advertisement
How to Apply: Interested candidates should complete and submit the Online Pre – Employment Application Form at: http://careers.iba.edu.pk