Jobs in Directorate of Science & Technology Government of KPK 2018, Apply Now
Applications are invited from suitable Male and Female candidates having domicile of Kpk / FATA for the post mentioned below under the developmental project titled ”Promotion and Development of Science & Technology in KP” (Commercialization of viable products) in Directorate of Science & Technology.
1. Project Manager (Equivalent to BPS – 17)
No. of Posts: 01
Upper Age Limit: 35 years
Qualification / Experience: MSc / BS in Physical / Biological Sciences, BE Engineering (Electrical / Electronics) with 02 years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
- To foster between industry, academia and R&D organization.
- To develop new products, technologies identified through industrial interactions.
- To enhance productivity and offering solutions to their industrial problems.
- To identify shortcoming of R&D organizations in offering industrial solutions and undertaking demand driven research and Development.
- To implement and monitor the project activity.
- To develop work / cash plans for the project.
- To coordinate activity with the various stockholders.
- To facilitate stockholders as per PC-1, provision.
- To facilitate screening and finalization of the requests for the consultant.
- To provide assistance to researcher / SMEs / Institutions / Industries etc.
- To report the project director on issues to project activities.
- To assist in collection, completion and publishing of data.
- To conduct technical audit of the proposal.
- To conduct performance review meetings on the regular basis.
- To write technical and administrative report.
- To report and resolve project relevant issues.
- Any other task assigned by higher ups.
Date Posted: 17th Jan 2018
Last Date: With in 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can send their CV’s and relevant scholastic documents on the office of Directorate of Science & Technology as mentioned in the advertisement.